Thursday, August 2, 2018

My Experience of ISA Journey

Hi, I'm Bandana. I'm the student of Grade 8. Today, I'm sharing my experience in the journey of ISA. We students of grade 8 were assigned the project to prepare note/report about herbal plants in Nepal.

For this project we visited Herbs Production And Processing Co. Ltd. , Koteshwor, KTM, Nepal on dated 7/29/2018 followed by short introductory class about the herbs available in Nepal. I also got information about their production and processing, social and cultural importance, and political and economic value given by Mr. Laxmi Datta Panta, Chief Extension and Planning Officer of the institution. Me and my classmates observed some of the herbal products and quality checking lab of the company. We all inquired several queries to the chief extension Mr. Laxmi Datta Panta related to herbal plants of Nepal.Our all queries were properly answered. It was very exciting and inspirational visit. I also learned how to conserve and preserve herbal plants and use in appropriate manner. I too learnt how to utilize them for beneficial purpose(i.e. health and economic). 

Actually, these information had held beliefs about the safety of natural treatments, valued antidotes from them, etc. as a form of evidence for self-prescribing and described confusion about herbal medicines and their cost as barriers to using them as a treatment option.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLOUD COMPUTING: A CONTEMPORARY TECHNOLOGY

Today's world is highly dependent or reliant on computers and the internet than ever before. With the passage of time contemporary techn...