Tuesday, September 3, 2019

MY FATHER


"A father hold his daughter's hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever."

Among many people in life, the role of father keeps a great importance. Today I'm in this beautiful stage due to my father.  My father name is Basanta Khadka; a person who sacrifices his life to make the life of me and our family members prosperous . Apart from many difficulties in life, my father bears all the burdens of our family and we members. He is responsible for the upbringing and upliftment of our family members.

My father is a good-looking person with age year of 38 having a well-built health and hygiene. He is an event organizer and well disciplined man. He has a loving and caring nature and fulfills all our needs and demands on a call. He too scolds me if I'm in wrong track.  He wears formal dresses at office and at home normally in all kinds of loose fitting dresses. He is a theist and charitable person. He advice me to help others and pay respect to the elders. He is an early riser and punctual on his duties. 

Actually, my father is very busy person. He doesn't even get holiday on Saturday. My father is sociably very popular and  has a deep respect for other good people. He mixes well with the society and attends all meetings of social functions far and near. He is respected by all among his near and dear ones. He always wants to see me getting success in my life. My father is the role model of our family.

Furthermore, My father is the best father in this world. I see him as my role model personally and prefer to be like him in my life. He taught me lot of things to carry out my burdens and also showed the path of success. All the time he tells me to attain the path of truth and righteousness. He has always been a good motivator and friend for me. I always want to see him happy throughout his life and want to fulfill his dreams as he imagined in me. Thus, in my father's happiness truly lies my prosperity!!!

                               THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

CLOUD COMPUTING: A CONTEMPORARY TECHNOLOGY

Today's world is highly dependent or reliant on computers and the internet than ever before. With the passage of time contemporary techn...